Tel: 0114 2345678

Main Road, Anytown, S1 1DJ

A Sample Post with Headings and Lists

Thursday 12 April 2012

Makes Ben Hur look like an Epic!

You don't vote for kings. Look, my liege! She looks like one. Well, I didn't vote for you. Who's that then? Camelot!


Image credit: Widerbergs

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin

And this isn't my nose. This is a false one. Burn her anyway! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Well, I didn't vote for you. Where'd you get the coconuts? The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!
  • What a strange person.
  • But you are dressed as one…
  • The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!
  • The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin

On second thoughts, let's not go there. It is a silly place. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot! But you are dressed as one… …Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate? The Knights Who Say Ni demand a sacrifice!

Bridgekeeper

Where'd you get the coconuts? We found them. Where'd you get the coconuts?
  1. Why?
  2. Shut up! Will you shut up?!
Am I right?
You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! She looks like one. Where'd you get the coconuts? You don't vote for kings.